A bunch of highly passionate, energetic, (somewhat crazy) unique people that are aligned in becoming a household name in the music industry, by building the coolest music distribution and data analytics company in the entertainment & music industry. We won’t stop here, we only began…..playtreks’ data analytics services can assist users in product development, identifying potential market gaps, improve efficiency, extend the reach, and much more for the music, media, and entertainment industries. Additionally, the all-in-one playtreks platform lets users distribute their music to all major streaming platforms right from within the app ecosystem.
it's all about music and data
- Anjo De Heus – founder & ceo
- Rob Vroegindeweij – co-founder & coo
technology turned into business
Building the next-gen all-in-one platform for the music industry
- Playtreks is an ALL-IN-ONE platform, serving artists, record labels, artist managers, composers, songwriters and all those who wish to stay in control over their creations. The platform is driven by data, we collect and correlate using artificial intelligence, and enable users to analyze the acquired data in a powerful dashboard. Data being presented is derived from streaming, social media and content sharing platforms as well as from our global radio airplay monitoring.
- Playtreks services can assist in product development, identifying potential market gaps, improve efficiency, extend reach and much more.
- An intelligently driven marketing SaaS platform for the music industry which allows for distribution to traditional streaming and block-chain based streaming platforms, providing full transparency about the retail performance of content sold on a variety of digital streaming platforms, including Spotify, Apple Music, social media, content sharing platforms and more.
- Playtreks includes a powerful feature turning content into Non Fungible Token for the purpose of establishing Digital Proof of Ownership of a creation, whether this creation is music, a document or a file.
- Our block-chain based marketplace gives an additional outlet to creators, where creatives can monetize exclusive content and earn significantly more.
- 2019/2020 we tested, interviewed, experimented, started working on the first version
- 2020, June, we officially registered PlayTreks BV as a company
- 2020, September, raised money from angel investors
- 2021, early January, PlayTreks Beta released
- 2021, March, enormous amount of music releases uploaded and start of exponential growth
- 2021, April, end of public beta and platform officially live
- 2021, May, integration of block-chain, providing even more transparency for our users
- 2021, August, global radio airplay monitoring introduced
- 2021, September, launch of our Digital Proof of Ownership functionality
- 2021, September, launch of our block-chain based marketplace
- 2021, October, the release of our official token, TREKS, to be continued…….
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) present a new era for the collection and creation of digital assets
- NFTs open a new avenue of possibilities to monetize creative output
- it gives creators a direct say from start to finish of creation, sale, and future resales of their art
- for fans, this is an empowering way to fuel their favorite creators and gain exclusive access to merch
- using block-chain, Defi, and NFT technology to facilitate this model in new ways is the next inevitable step for the music industry, and we are ready
- block-chain based music distribution is a key innovation in the industry
- the block-chain gives musicians and fans the ability to take the industry into their own hands
our core values
- we aim to provide the best customer service experience our clients ever had,
- we empower ourselves to fix problems and say YES
- we believe in progress over perfection
- remember bad code, create a powerful platform
- the minor stuff matters
- grow every day, as people and as a company
- have a sense of urgency and be consistent
who is using playtreks
- upload unlimited music to major stores for one small annual fee
- you keep ALL your royalties with our premium plans, 95% with the free subscription
- understand what happens to your music and compare with other artists
- be part of a movement and help us help you getting heard